22.8.09

domestic goddess



Ha! Who am I kidding. I've just had a satisfying moment however where I for a split second I may have known what it feels like to be one. Bubba and I have just baked a banana cake with passionfruit icing, done 3 loads of washing and hung it out, vacuumed the house, emptied the dishwasher and hand washed the baking dishes, changed the bed sheets on both our beds (cot) and cleaned the bathroom. This I'm almost certain will never all happen in the one afternoon again.

After giving this some thought once upon a time pre bubba this would have been a normal afternoon of housekeeping and I would not have given it a second thought. Now I feel like I deserve a big glass (bowl) of wine for my accomplishments!

2 comments:

  1. wine! go for it you domestic goddess!!! i decided not to do one scrap of housework today, with nina at the werribee zoo & raff at the footy i chose to spend my day blogn around & searching for ebay bargains. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you've had a lovely day : ) hope you scored some good bargains. the wine is poured and I'm now scouring the net and going to watch a dvd. have a wonderful night x

    ReplyDelete