8.1.10

my birthday girl



this time last year I was in the midst of contractions. i can not believe that this time last year i was soon to give birth to my little baby girl and just how fast that year has gone. she's one today and grown up beyond believe. she's stubborn, gentle, trouble, cheeky, adventurous, bold, sweet, mischievous, naughty, kind, loving, inquisitive, chatty, brave. i never really knew how much personality could be in one so small. i love her beyond words and can not imagine my life without her she makes my world. i am a very lucky mama. we clash already and i know there will be hellish times but i also know we will come out the other side strongly bonded and friends. happy first birthday my angel i'm looking forward to many more milestones with you and thank you for being mine. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment