17.4.10

keys please?


there is only so many times one can search for hidden keys before losing the plot. so off i headed to mitre 10 in order to buy miss poppet a few uncut keys of her very own. where upon the lovely lady at the keys counter handed me 3 miscut keys free of charge. i was a teeny bit excited a) because that was really, really sweet of her, b) put a big smile on my face & c) saved me $4.25 per key. so now miss poppet has her very own keys, mama has her very own key hook and we are both very happy girls. it's the little things!

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! And I so love that you call your little one poppet too!! Thanks for popping into my blog and for your lovely comment. Hope all is well in your little slice of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos, I just love vintage keys. i use to have a key problem, now we have one set, so my problem seemed to stop. he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is very sweet. What a kind and considerate mummy you are. Gorgeous blog first time here and it is lovely...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like a simple solution to save your sanity and keep your little one happy. and great job by the lady at mitre 10 who made everyone happy and saved some rubbish at the same time!

    ReplyDelete