23.4.10

made me smile



i'd like to say a big thank you to jade from holigoddess and jessi from mad stitches for managing to cheer me up. i was a bit miffed the other day when i saw yet another post about scoring a fabulous holly hobbie op shop find (i somehow always manage to miss them) so i had a little sook. jade spoke to jessi and lo and behold this little bundle of joy arrived in my mail box today. thank you so much jade for thinking of me and asking jessi and a big thank you to jessi for happy mailing me some vintage holly hobbie fabric, a holly hobbie applique and a beautiful mad stitches bobby pin. it has been a pretty crappy day today and you have made me smile with such an amazing beautiful gesture. THANK YOU! xo

3 comments:

  1. you are welcome my lovely - i didnt do much at all just made a phone call. Jessi did the rest for you, lucky you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly Hobbie...what's not to love! And what thoughtful ladies. You are a lucky duck twice over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my little birdie, you won a mini banner on my blog, camillecreates.blogspot.com. Please e-mail me your address and the color of ribbon you prefer (yellow, pink, blue, purple) to oliver_freya@yahoo.com
    Your friend, Camille

    ReplyDelete